Friday, October 19, 2012

Gettysburg Blue-Gray Half Marathon

I do have something planned for this weekend.  The Gettysburg Blue-Gray Half Marathon.  It has been a while since my last post, but the running has been there.  This is the second time around for this race, as I ran the inaugural one last year.  My goal is to simply PR.  This will set me up for a fantastic Spring Marathon Campaign in which I am pretty excited for.  The weather should be great as far as I know.  Last year there was snow on the ground.  (Yuck).  So I will go out and get it going on.  A race recap will more than likely follow suite.  I look forward to the race as I feel pretty prepared.  (More prepared than last year)  I wish all the best to those of you doing races this weekend.  

1 comment:

lindsay said...

I hope it went well Kenley! Glad to hear you are doing well also.